Black Sticky Rice Recipe Flower Cake is one of the easiest cake you can make in your kitchen. This recipe is bought you by bakeryclasses.in from India. So, here are the steps:
- butter, 100 grams
- Margarine, 50 grams
- refined sugar, 150 grams
- Salt, 1 / 4 teaspoon
- vanilla powder, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Egg yolk, 1 item
- black sticky rice flour, 150 grams
- white sticky rice flour, 75 grams
- Milk powder, 50 grams
- white cooking chocolate, 50 grams, the team until the melting
- Permet trimit colorful taste
How to make Flowers sticky rice black:
- Whisk ingredients A until soft, put ingredients B, Whisk briefly, turn off the mixer. Add C ingredients and stir well.
- Drain the mixture and then print the form of interest and make a small hole in the middle. Place dough on baking sheet kukis flat, do it until the dough runs out.
- Bake for 15 minutes with a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius until cooked, remove and let cool.
- Garnish the center kukis with melted chocolate, then attach candies trimit above, let stand until hardened. Serve.
For 500 grams