Black Sticky Rice Recipe Flower Cake is one of the easiest cake you can make in your kitchen. So, here are the steps:
- butter, 100 grams
- Margarine, 50 grams
- refined sugar, 150 grams
- Salt, 1 / 4 teaspoon
- vanilla powder, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Egg yolk, 1 item
- black sticky rice flour, 150 grams
- white sticky rice flour, 75 grams
- Milk powder, 50 grams
- white cooking chocolate, 50 grams, the team until the melting
- Permet trim it colorful taste
How to make Flowers sticky rice black:
- Whisk ingredients An until soft, put ingredients B, Whisk briefly, turn off the mixer. Add C ingredients and stir well.
- Drain the mixture and then print the form of interest and make a small hole in the middle. Place dough on baking sheet Kukis flat, do it until the dough runs out.
- Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius until cooked, remove and let cool.
- Garnish the center Kukis with melted chocolate, then attach candies trim above, let stand until hardened. Serve.
For 500 grams