Recipe Name: Blueberry Muffins
Preparation Time: Less than 15 mins
Cooking Time: 50 to 60 mins
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 c. blueberries
- 2 tsp. sugar
- First, of all slowly cream butter and sugar till it becomes fluffy.
- Take 1 egg at the time, add it to the mixture then mix well to blend it. Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk.
- Add vanilla. Mash the blueberries with hands and stir so that it becomes even.
- Add rest of berries whole and stir by hand.
- Then add apply butter to muffin tins well and also to the top area of the pan. Then pour the mixture in every muffin cup.
- Sprinkle sugar over top of the muffin.
- Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan at least 40 minutes.
Blueberry Muffins is ready.
Try it and tell us about your experience of using Blueberry Muffins.